HOSPITALITY INTERNSHIPS/MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM (ASIA)
Intern/Management Trainee Role
- Interns are mentored by top professionals in the hospitality field
- Interns work in dynamic, multinational hotel teams and extensively alongside Thais, learning an enormous amount about the culture and the people
- Interns gain invaluable career experience and build an attractive resume
- Interns support their departments in a variety of roles
- Interns work five days with two days off
- Food and Beverage
- Front Desk
- Culinary (cook, server, etc.)
- Management Trainee,
For more information on this program, fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you!
Earn USD 200-600 per month
Guaranteed paid internship or management training placement secured prior to arrival
Administrative support with work permits/visas
Assistance with arranging Travel Insurance
Assistance with accommodation setup
Compensation and Benefits
- Work in support of a specific hotel department
- Earn 200 – 600 USD per month
- Free accommodation, all meals, transport to and from property (if staying off site)
What is Provided?
- Guaranteed paid internship or management training placement secured prior to arrival
- Assistance with accommodation setup
- 1-on-1 support through the application, interview and on-boarding process
- Airport pick-up. One night’s stay at hotel
- Administrative support with work permits/visas
- Assistance with arranging Travel Insurance
- Program-end reference letter and evaluation
- In-country support in terms of trouble-shooting issues, culture shock, cultural and work advice
Must be currently enrolled in a certificate program or degree program or a recent graduate of a program related to hospitality or business. The program can be of any length or level.
- Nationality. The most sought after nationalities are (in no particular order): China, Vietnam, The Philippines, South Africa, Australia, United States, Canada, Mexico, Spain, Germany, the United Kingdom, any Western country can be considered.
- English is NOT a major requirement. In most cases it is all about being able to converse with the hotels’ guests, who come from many different countries. They should at least be able to understand and speak some English but not much.
- Between the ages of 18-35. Older individuals can be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Motivated and disciplined. We really want participants who understand the standards and quality demanded of employees by five-star resorts.
- Undergraduate students, people pursuing post-graduate studies
- (Or) Young professionals having graduated within 24-month, with:
- Majors being either: Business Administration, Hospitality & Tourism Management, Hotel Management, Restaurant Management, Culinary Arts, Food Technology & Nutrition, Home Economics, Master’s of Business Administration or other subjects which are related to the proposed program
- Speak conversational English
- Have a clean criminal record (but no CBC required)
- Be healthy and able to pass a drug test (if required by the Hotel)
- Provide us with true and original study and work certifications
- Be mature and able to live on his/her own, or with participants
INTERNSHIP AT A GLANCE
ENQUIRE NOW AND LETS CHAT!
For more information on this program, fill out the form and we’ll get back to you!