HOSPITALITY INTERNSHIPS/MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM (ASIA)
Have an amazing professional development and cultural experience in the hospitality sector in Thailand, as well as other countries in Asia, through our 6 and 12 month paid internship/management trainee program at 4-Star and 5-Star Resorts in cities and on the islands.
Intern/Management Trainee Role
- Interns are mentored by top professionals in the hospitality field
- Interns work in dynamic, multinational hotel teams and extensively alongside Thais, learning an enormous amount about the culture and the people
- Interns gain invaluable career experience and build an attractive resume
- Interns support their departments in a variety of roles
- Interns work five days with two days off
- Food and Beverage
- Front Desk
- Culinary (cook, server, etc.)
- Management Trainee
For more information on this program, fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you!
Earn USD 200-600 per month
Guaranteed paid internship or management training placement secured prior to arrival
Administrative support with work permits/visas
Assistance with arranging Travel Insurance
Assistance with accommodation setup
Compensation and Benefits
- Work in support of a specific hotel department
- Earn 200 – 600 USD per month
- Free accommodation, all meals, transport to and from property (if staying off site)
What is Provided?
- Guaranteed paid internship or management training placement secured prior to arrival
- Assistance with accommodation setup
- 1-on-1 support through the application, interview and on-boarding process
- Airport pick-up. One night’s stay at hotel
- Administrative support with work permits/visas
- Assistance with arranging Travel Insurance
- Program-end reference letter and evaluation
- In-country support in terms of trouble-shooting issues, culture shock, cultural and work advice
- Nationality. The most sought after nationalities are (in no particular order): China, Vietnam, the Philippines, South Africa, Australia, the United States, Canada, Mexico, Spain, Germany, the United Kingdom, and almost any other Western country.
- Conversational English. Although English is not a major requirement, in most cases it is all about being able to converse with the hotels’ guests, who come from many different countries. They should at least be able to understand and speak some English but not much.
- Between the ages of 18-35. Older individuals can be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Motivated and disciplined. We really want participants who understand the standards and quality demanded of employees by five-star resorts.
- Undergraduate students. People pursuing post-graduate studies (Or) young professionals having graduated within the last 24 months and majors in: Business Administration, Hospitality & Tourism Management, Hotel Management, Restaurant Management, Culinary Arts, Food Technology & Nutrition, Home Economics, Master’s of Business Administration or other subjects which are related to the proposed program
- Clean criminal record. No CBC required.
- Healthy. Also being able to pass a drug test (if required by the Hotel)
- True and original study and work certifications.
- Mature and able to live on his/her own, or with participants.
ENQUIRE NOW AND LETS CHAT!
For more information on this program, fill out the form and we’ll get back to you!