TEACH ENGLISH ONLINE
GET PAID TO TEACH ENGLISH ONLINE!
Get ready to enter the world of online teaching! Teach English online with excellent hourly rates and bonus opportunities. You could start earning from home in as little as four weeks!
The program includes, as a first step, taking XploreAsia’s incredible Online TEFL / TESOL Training and Certification course. Our internationally accredited program is just four weeks long and provides significant instruction on the theories, strategies and techniques of teaching English as a second/foreign language.
The next step comes during your TEFL / TESOL course, when our placement team will speak with you one-on-one, introducing you to multiple online language teaching opportunities, and preparing you for your demo lessons and interviews with language schools. Following your guaranteed placement, we will continue to support you throughout your time teaching online!
- One-on-one meeting with XploreAsia placement team member
- Guidebook on teaching online
- Assistance and guidance on resume and teacher demo teaching process
- Details, procedures, and application support on the language school application process
- Ongoing placement support
- Bachelor degree or equivalent from a native English speaking country
- Between the ages of 20 and 40 years old
- Taking the XploreAsia CultureRoute 120 Hour TESOL/TEFL
- Native English speaker with a neutral accent from (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand)
- Criminal background check with no convictions for the past five years [third party or government issued]
- Full flexibility with hours available to work at placement. you will need to adapt around the times your students want to take classes and accommodate time zone differences.
- Fast and reliable internet connection
- HD webcam and headset with microphone
- Quiet workspace with clear, plain background
ONLINE TEFL / TESOL TRAINING INCLUDES:
Total course time: 120-hours
- TEFL / TESOL Certificate, final grade report, and personalized letter of recommendation
- Skype-based lesson presentations with significant real-time instructor feedback
- Significant practical training in how to teach listening, reading, speaking and writing in the classroom, including extensive lesson plan development, and feedback from both peers and instructors
- Strong grounding in the history and theory of teaching English as a foreign/second language, taught in a way that emphasizes application of theory in the classroom
- Advice and guidance for effective classroom management
- Tons of tips, tricks, and examples of how to teach English to every age group, both in-class and online!
WHAT IS A TEFL / TESOL?
TEFL / TESOL is teaching certification that helps teachers make a meaningful impact in the classroom, and avoid the frustration and pitfalls of being unprepared. We want you to have a great adventure, and our TEFL / TESOL training is the springboard.
*Our online teaching placements require a high-quality TEFL / TESOL certification.
- Module 1: Introduction to TESOL
- Module 2: Theory and lesson planning
- Module 3: Teaching speaking
- Module 4: Teaching grammar
- Module 5: Teaching reading
- Module 6: Teaching young learners
- Module 7: Teaching listening
- Module 8: Assessment
- Module 9: Classroom management
“XploreAsia has one of the best online programs that I have ever seen! They are clearly fully committed to maintaining high standards and giving students a first-rate online learning experience.”
|2020 – 2021|