VOLUNTEER AT RESCUE PAWS
XploreAsia not only provides participants incredible teacher training and placement, but we also strive to make a positive impact on the local community. In 2013, we co-founded Rescue Paws, an animal relief organization based in Hua Hin Thailand whose mission is to develop innovative and human solutions to Thailand’s stray animal problem.
Through vaccinations, sterilization, adoptions, education, and lots of love, we aim to stabilize and eventually reduce the stray animal population.
For more information on this program, fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you!
Rescue Paws is made up of a small full-time staff and a group of volunteers who carry out the day-to-day operations.
Some of our volunteers are local animal care specialists, but the majority of our volunteers are from overseas and are not specialists, but they bring with them love for animals and passion to help them. This is the only requirement to be a Rescue Paws volunteer.
Incredible progress has already been made by the staff at Rescue Paws. Thousands of animals have already been helped. But there are hundreds of thousands of malnourished and abandoned animals still in need of our help.
Do you love animals? Want to give back to the community? Come join us in beautiful Thailand and get involved with Rescue Paws.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE, LEARN A VARIETY OF SKILLS
Rescue Paws volunteers typically engage in the following tasks and projects:
- Daily feeding runs around Hua Hin. Feeding runs are a great opportunity to monitor the health and growth of different animal packs under our care.
- Cleaning of clinic and general maintenance. This means, sweeping, mopping, and sanitizing of clinic, fixing anything from plumbing to fences, and more.
- Administration of medical care in the clinic and in the field.
- Office administration. Paper work, yes this is important and requires constant attention. Making sure the books are kept up-to-date, and our databases are accurate is an important part of keeping Rescue Paws running smoothly.
- The upkeep of our social media sites and developing projects to spread the reach of Rescue Paws on a global basis.
- Loving and caring for street animals.
ENQUIRE NOW AND LETS CHAT!
For more information on this program, fill out the form and we’ll get back to you!