Join Our Team!
Teach Explore Asia is an international education, cross-cultural adventure, and job placement organization based in Hua Hin, Thailand with programs and offices across East and Southeast Asia. Our mission is to enable our clients to experience the transformative, life-changing adventure of living and/or working in a culture that is dramatically different and to give back to local communities through language teaching, volunteering, and cultural exchange.
If working overseas is your thing, then a position at XploreAsia may be just what you’re looking for. Come and join our dynamic, multi-cultural, and outgoing team!
Available Opportunities at XploreAsia
All open vacancies at XploreAsia can be found below
Please send a covering letter, as well as an updated resume to – email@example.com
OPEN - REGISTER INTEREST - Temp Instructors/Coordinators - Hua Hin, and Chiang Mai, Thailand
If you’re currently teaching and would be interested in working for XploreAsia during your holiday time (April and October), then register with us in advance. This is a very exciting and valuable opportunity for those wishing to build their resumes, and also gives the opportunity to extend with XploreAsia if we are a great fit.
We regularly hire group coordinators and TESOL instructors for the holiday periods.
- 6 months of teaching experience (overseas)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring their assigned group(s) is/are informed of all scheduling and activity details throughout the month
- Facilitate TESOL feedback sessions when required. These may be split between you, and the instructor
- Being available to answer questions throughout the month and resolving inquiries when able to
- Reporting issues or conflicts within the group to management, assisting in providing a resolution, and following-up with participants once resolved
- Attending and documenting XploreAsia provided excursions
- Checking in with participants at accommodations each evening
- Supporting TESOL instructor where necessary
- Supporting Programs, Placement, and Marketing teams where necessary
- Giving advice (phones, transportation, course, etc) and directions (printing shops, bus station, etc.) to participants
- Assisting on the intake weekend in Hua Hin, or Chiang Mai
- Collecting and tracking invoices
- Setting-up classrooms and equipment for class each day
- Organizing weekend excursions for participants who are interested
- Any additional duties as assigned.
- 1 year of teaching experience (overseas)
- Degree required
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be available for training related to the TESOL course, pre-arrival.
- Provide high-quality TESOL instruction using the XploreAsia methodology
- Mentor students on how to be good teachers in all countries that XploreAsia provide teachers
- Provide quality feedback on student presentations during feedback sessions
- Grade students and prepare letters of recommendations, certificates, grades and final reports
- Facilitate the camp practical training, observe and provide feedback on student performance
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also visit our website www.xploreasia.org or Facebook at www.facebook.com/xploreasia